SAGE Books: Information for Librarians
Why SAGE Books?
- MARC Records and COUNTER 4 reports are available
- DOIs are registered for each title and chapter and deposited in CrossRef and displayed as permanent URLs
- Content is discoverable by major search engines at the title and chapter level to ensure students find SAGE content no matter where they start their search
- Flexible pricing models within collections, designed to meet different needs
- No physical Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Unlimited simultaneous usage of all SAGE eBooks gives everyone access to the content they need
- Dedicated usage-driving support, including promotional materials such as user guides, posters, banner ads, and search widgets
- Custom online training sessions highlighting features, functionality, and tips and tricks for both librarians and end-users.